96: Underdog Gaming Rules
One of the things that we most love to do here in Brookago is to spotlight
those who do phenomenal work, but who may not have the visibility that they
deserve. One such person is blogger, podcaster, Twitchcaster and
entrepreneur Brandon Stennis, aka UGRGaming!
We talk to Brandon about his involvment with the fantastic Twitch Chicago
meetup, his amazing Twitch streams, and how he’s able to find the time to
do all that he does and also sleep! This week Reef & Cee break down some
news too! We talk about what Offworld is doing now. We also talk about how
Nintendo remains economically viable and how economically viable the
African game development market truly is. Finally, we get a chance to talk
about some of the most recent games we’ve been able to play!
- Contribute to the Offworld project Kickstarter
- Nintendo’s Future Financial Flexibility
- What is games development in Africa like?
- See what Cicero does to people who hurt his friends in The Division!
- Follow Brandon on Twitter
- Check out his website